Friday, January 12, 2007

Rain stopped

Earlier this week I posted an overly long rant...maybe screed is a better word?!... on the latest and greatest headaches in grad school. Yes! More whining! Aren't you surprised?

No, I didn't think so...

Well, I'm happy to report that Advocate talked me down and gave me a good "there, there" and reassured me that LooseGoose is being...well... "loose". Quacking up the wrong tree...or pond...or cracker...or whatever. The upcoming Pow-Wow may not be so bad afterall, and now I know more, and am better prepared and thus feeling a bit more ready to face the world. And less like I've just been buried under the entire weight of it.

'Course, like everything else, it's all 'subject to change' and I'll review this again after said meeting. Which may not be until next week, I got a shindig to attend this weekend. And there will be copius amounts of food and alchohol involved.
and music.
and sunshine.

Hoooo--ahhh!!

No comments: