Sunday, January 07, 2007

Excuse the mess

I finally decided to switch over to the 'new' blogger after getting gawd knows how many prompts and little messages or whatever. I kept waiting for them to finish it and get the glitches out. Particularly the one where the BlogThis bookmarklet was fixed. I use that quite a bit when I'm out doing work, reading, surfing, etc and find something I want to blog, and it was a pain in the butt to not have that feature available. So I didn't switch. Until today, when I read that they fixed the BlogThis feature a few days ago.
I hope it really does work with the 'new' version!

Also there may be some mess as I fix things in the template, fix the blogroll, fix any of the other little add-ons that once were here and figure out if I need to go back to every post individually to add labels, or if I'm just going to start labeling from here on out.

Gee...couldn't I have done this at the START of break and not 36 hours before the END of break?? Sheesh...
Obviously "time management" should've been on that resolution list...
...again...

No comments: