Friday, January 12, 2007

Digital History Hacks

Digital History Hacks: "for a student interested in pursuing digital history. For graduate students, a more useful exercise is to compile a reading list of a hundred or so books for a general / comprehensive examination. Obviously, there are very few books that are specifically about digital history (never mind a canon) so any list has to cover the space where the field is emerging."

Oh brilliant...simply brilliant!! No, I really do mean that. I could nearly kiss this blogger's virtual feet. A fantastic list of things to read in the area of digital history, a major issue for me, and akin to my research area. So I say "a thousand times thank you".

Of course this is all subject to change once I actually read the whole damn list, and investigate each title more thoroughly. So this could all be jumping the gun....

...or it could be a major time-saver! hee hee!

Oh the timing of this is quite auspicious too, coming right before the Big Ol' Meeting with Majesty, LooseGoose and other Powers That Be tomorrow. Now I actually kinda feel smart... 'yuck, yuck'.

No comments: