Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lesson in brevity

Tag...I'm "it". Elle tagged me with this muse to go out thou and be witty, creative and do it all in only 6 words. Well, now if that doesn't get the writing juices going, gee what will?! hmmm...

Ok, what I have so far...

Dark. Noises. Alone. Mom's home. Safe.

Tied. No time. Throw. Caught? Joy!

Glances. Whispers. Sighs. Kiss. Partners. Endure.

Questions abound. Found book. Answered safely.

No more hate. Peace is love.

Research stalled. Motivation scarce. Need chocolate!
[ or its alternate.... Need sleep! ]


Hmmm... I've even mused on this one overnight and I still don't have anything terribly witty or as good as the ones in Elle's comments.

Hmm... one more maybe....
Competitive. Crazy. Sleepless. Blocked. Typical student?

1 comment:

elle said...

i beg to differ... these are good.