Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Not nearly famous

Well holy s--t!! There are actually people out there reading the drek that spews from my mouth and my addled brain...on occasion at least.
See, after seeing one on some other nifty (dear gawd did I really just say that??) blog, I went and added a stat meter sometime near the end of the year, mostly just for kicks. And I admit that I have paid scant little attention to it. C'mon, I'm not that egotistical...and I really didn't think I was blogging for much more than an audience of 1 to 3. ;-)

Anyway, I looked at the other data it collects today for the first time and I noticed all these hits and weird link-ins and 'page froms' and wondered what on earth USA Today had to do with how or why people linked to my blog.

And then I discovered a link to something I'd posted about a short while ago, the "Unitarian Jihad Name Generator", and saw there was this 'shout-out' to my blog from the Techspace blog at USA Today. Well damn.... who knew!!??!


I am minutely scarcely famous. and apparently not alone out here afterall.

Damn...I mean "darn"...I may have to watch my language more often.

Shoot....

No comments: