Monday, August 28, 2006

Rebel without a clue

Well, isn't this interesting....
I'm really not so sure about this one. Yes partly, I'm the "rebel"...or more like 'rebel wannabe'. but other times....hell no, I'm conformist all the way.
Course as a learned member of the academy (ok, ok, no yet, but trying dammit..) I shouldn't put much stock in silly web quizzes like this.

but they're so much fun, and so often are scarily accurate.

I'd also be curious to take the same quiz on different days, or weeks apart to see differences..especially given the visceral nature of the experiment here....hmmm

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

No comments: