Friday, August 18, 2006

Manage Your Time: Time Management Tips

Manage Your Time: Time Management Tips


Maybe this will help me to get my act together.

In the latest in grad school rantings and bitchings I'm apparently 'off track'. My words actually. Words from Astro, meant in all good care and with my best interests in mind (no, I'm being serious not sarcastic) were that I have "no drive". "You may be the most brilliant student I've ever met, but you also have the least drive". Not good, eh.
And also likey true. The truth hurts like a bitch.

So I have to make better use of my time, make better plans, and take action.
ANY action, just do something...do more...do any small bit that moves me forward and toward my goals.

Just as soon as I straighten out in my head what those goals are, eh?!

Damn...

No comments: