Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Havin' fun with stereotypes

Ha!
This little quiz wasn't so far off...good capture of the confusion and dichotomies of my youth. I'm hard to stereotype...or was. And that confusion sometimes still lingers, although now days its more humorous and good for conversation fodder.
(course some of that may be the humor that others have at even imagining me as ever being a Jock...or a wannabe Jock. For the record I did letter in 3 sports in H.S. But I also lettered in academics and theater. See? I'm a Jock and a Geek...does that make me a Jeek, or a Gock??!)

What stereotype do you belong to?
Your Result: Jock

plays all types of sports, has a lot of trophies, playing sports has made grades suffer, always active, has a cheerleader/football player bf/gf. bullies nerds/ geeks

No stereotype
geek/nerd
Preppy
Punk
Loner
Emo
Gamer
What stereotype do you belong to?

No comments: