Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Zotero - is this what we’ve been waiting for?"

Information Wants To Be Free » Blog Archive » Zotero - is this what we’ve been waiting for?

Interesting reference management tool and worth checking out further. Although I personally use RefWorks, and like the way it integrates into Word. Granted, I don't know how to use half of its features either, and I'm more patient on learning tools, watching tutorials and such than any undergrad would be. Ok, and to be 100% honest, I haven't logged my latest research citations into my RefWorks account because of the time and effort entailed when you find something outside of a library-sponsored database that links to RW. I.E. any resource or citation found in average web surfing, or through Google Scholar. So...maybe this would do the trick.
Except I too don't use Firefox... that's a whole other rant and lashing with a wet noodle.

No comments: