Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Interesting morsels

Most of the time I write here in a very personal way about my attitudes, emotions, reactions, etc to various events and happenings in my life as a grad student.
But I've run across some interesting tidbits and morsels on the web, from other blogs, sites, etc and wanted to put them here (rather than a blog I've kept off and on for much that purpose. why the change?? who the hell knows?!!)



Link to article from President of Princeton, in Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She's talked elsewhere (WSJ ?)about women and tenure. Need to find that article...
Found the link on this blog about women in science.

Too damn bad that this blog doesn't look active anymore. Probably some great links to work that is badly needed on issues of digital access for disadvantaged persons. Wonder who else will take up this mantle?

Hmmmm. Well known blog...may be worth following the "Free Range Librarian". (and apparently I'm too darn lazy at the moment to add it to my blog roll, so it goes in post instead)

No comments: